FERRAN & PEDRI JOIN THE TEAM & TRAIN AHEAD OF TOMORROW'S SEMIFINAL 💪🔵🔴

FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona

486 М. рет қаралды0

    After testing negative for COVID19 in the morning, Pedri & Ferran flew to Saudi Arabia to join the first team. After both participated in the las training ahead of tomorrow's Semifinal clash against Real Madrid.

    SUBSCRIBE NOW:
    ▶ www.youtube.com/user/fcbarcelona

    ⚽ BARÇATV+: barca.link/wT1w30qMyQO​
    💎 Official Culers Membership: barca.link/plXS30rAhfC​
    🌐 Site: www.fcbarcelona.com
    📱 App: go.onelink.me/xndC/DownloadAp...

    🔵 Facebook: fcbarcelona
    📸 Instagram: fcbarcelona
    🐦 Twitter: FCBarcelona
    🎶 Tiktok: www.tiktok.com/@fcbarcelona
    📱 Viber: chats.viber.com/fcbarcelona

    🛍 Get all official Barça apparel from FC Barcelona's online store: barca.link/j8QH30qQh4Y
    🔵🔴

    Жарияланды 11 күн бұрын

    Пікірлер: 773

    1. whyimmorefoolishthanyou

      Luv the training videos without music, with just the sound of practices.

      1. whyimmorefoolishthanyou

        @Ap Yt You're right, that is a really nice tune. I just meant that I wanted to hear the boots crunching on the track before they step on the pitch, not to mention the ball being thumped around and the excited yells assoicated with being young and at play. Love the sound of actual training.

      2. rcore9

        Yes

      3. geRAWRdoa7x

        @Ap Yt I agree, I had to look for more of Cankat’s music from the very little that was played here. What a great musician 💙❤️‍🔥

      4. good

        100%

      5. Arsiz Arsiz

        It's Kurdish sound

    2. lol

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

      1. Jorge Perez

        Y a casa

      2. Adika Putra

        lol as a barca fan i agree with u

      3. Ak07

        the fact that we are saying this since 2 years against every big team is sad

      4. ༒𝚂𝙽23 𝙿𝚁𝙾༒

        @La Casa Blanca He called varca so i called vardrid... There is no shame in that... If ur thought is like that, I can't do anything... I will just ignore... So bye...

      5. La Casa Blanca

        @༒𝚂𝙽23 𝙿𝚁𝙾༒ I do, you should gain some shame. "vArDriD"

    3. gabriela magalhaes

      Absolutely love that you didn’t put music, it was marvelous to hear them training ♥️

      1. Mor D. Cai

        Agree!

      2. Ap Yt

        At 0:45 that was the most beautiful music on Barca channel I found the music name if anyone is wondering: Cankat Guenel - Black Earth

      3. Max Balogh

        If you are reading this i am very sorry for interrupting you. I dont want to waste your valuable time but I just released the official teaser for a sport film. If not just continue scrolling thanks

      4. Daniel Melendez

        Factos

      5. Dion Manorsa

        👍👍👍👍❤

    4. dlau99

      So excited to see Fati and Torres playing together! 🤩🤩

      1. majo joaquino pachao

        Exita verdad?

      2. Aritra Banerjee

        @Albani Ishaq ansu is fully fit xavi told so he can start

      3. juliuscesaar

        If They win Today They can winn Every match forca Barca

      4. Zakhariya Hashim

        @Sergio Sevilla thank you

      5. Sergio Sevilla

        @Zakhariya Hashim ESPN+

    5. giogi_ 27

      Confío al 1000% en estos chavales,son el futuro y el presente de este club,no olvidarme de los veteranos,q aportan mucho al juego,mañana en la mente solo está la victoria,vamos Barça!!!

      1. Arda Sürücüoğlu

        Sss

      2. Leila Ahmadi

        ♥♥🔵🔵🔵🔵🇧

      3. joshua Varghese

        @Shilpa Chowdhary lack of resources because of your own mismanagement

      4. A bueno adiós master

        @Shilpa Chowdhary en español

      5. Shilpa Chowdhary

        @Luis Mari 87 the prob is lacl of money otherwise if v had money like city psg we cud have easily got Harland and de ligt and wud be winning but lack of resources..mm

    6. AnKa Culer

      So happy that they're back. Visca Barça 💙❤️

      1. Max Balogh

        If you are reading this i am very sorry for interrupting you. I dont want to waste your valuable time but I just released the official teaser for a sport film. If not just continue scrolling thanks

      2. Fenerbahçeli2738

        Visca catalunya

    7. MGT 98

      La variedad de contenido se aprecia más ahora y se aprecia que haya más cercanía al día a día con los jugadores.

      1. jean dondon

        quiero resultados no cercania

      2. _ImSlimeh_

        @Andres Mauricio Castillo Exactamente. El fenómeno con Messi y el involucrados provocó en una reacción para los clubes que necesitan cercanía con sus fans

      3. Andres Mauricio Castillo

        Efecto Ibai

    8. Deivid Acosta

      Yo confio en este equipo siempre activo nunca decaigo estoy arriba subido a este barco vamos Barça de esta salimos vamos!!!

      1. Jesus Riquezis

        Mucho danitorres

      2. santi

        Podemos pero el mejor nivel para ganar

    9. Frank

      i hope we can keep all our players fit for as long as possible. its been so long having a actual full team. this game came to soon 😫

      1. Max Balogh

        If you are reading this i am very sorry for interrupting you. I dont want to waste your valuable time but I just released the official teaser for a sport film. If not just continue scrolling thanks

    10. @CFCMoi11

      Win, lose or draw. We love Barca 💙❤

      1. Mikelkaka Mikel cuerda

        zo is het barcelona voor atijd

    11. Peter Chamoun

      WE WILLLLL WINNNNNNN

      1. Dark

        sure

      2. Din bachok

        I HOPE SOOOOO

      3. Wail Madrouni

        Visca el barca y visca cataluyna

      4. 뽕따디뽕땅

        WE CAN!!!!!!!

      5. Samuel Restrepo avendaño

        Visca Barca

    12. Thinker Job

      I love to see all the Barça players recovered, there will be a good day tomorrow

    13. Kuraj Osariemen

      The Squad is beginning to take shape 👍❤️🔥

      1. Tebogo Makgabo

        Now Xavi has his 2 best players Ansu, Pedri fully fit

      2. Random guy

        This is what we've been saying for the last 10 matchds

    14. HEAD SHOT

      En las buenas y las malas contigo ❤️💙

    15. Jeff Mutambo

      Looking forward to the action today. The squad looks lit 🔥

    16. Rens

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

      1. Albrini

        nah man its more like 40\60% chance

    17. RAHUL BORAH

      Let's go ferran and pedri🔥🔥🔥🔥

    18. Jason Brown

      Even at dinner, football is on the screen... Love it!! 💙❤️

    19. kaye xamlou vision

      FORÇA Barça

    20. AlonsoG M

      Quiero que nos den una alegría mañana chicos, os quiero ♥️💙🥰✨ Visca Barça 💪🏻

      1. Dragonite Godliner

        alegria, que les metan menos de 2 goles

      2. Fenerbahçeli2738

        Good luck to Barca Visca Barca

    21. ahmed mugala

      Sooooo Happy for Feran Jugtla.. The boy has really pushed himself up🙌

    22. Me Dicen Chávez

      Confío 100% en ustedes para el partido, Visca Barça y Visca Cataluña

    23. Issame Mehnoune

      Can't wait to see them on the pitch ❤️

    24. Bosolo nde Tolingi

      Il faut travailler comment être efficace sur coup de pied arrêtés. c'est là la difficulté de notre défense. Força Barça Visca Barça 💪💪🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

    25. esdras kabongo

      Força Barcelona💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

    26. lordMAT

      I know a lot of people say that the super cup should play in spain instead of ksa and maybe they’re right but for me this is a dream come true to watch the barca play the classico in real life. Im so glad

      1. Haziri

        Lol better get to the stadium early because El classic queues are more than long 😂

      2. Aleo Pao

        U r so blessed to watch them play

      3. عبدالرحمن دوشي

        Bro saudia arabyia is One of the best tourist destinations and all the world's events owners want it to be held there, it looks like you haven't seen the Formula in jeddah🙂 as a saudi it's so sad that i can't see pedri and fati in real but our sports channels will broadcast the game for free... I live in jazan and it's far city from riyadh but i still can see it for free

    27. Eh Mec

      WE ARE READYYYYY FOR THE WINNNNN BOYS, READYYYYYY COME ON ❤️💙

      1. Mikelkaka Mikel cuerda

        we gaan winnen barcelona voor atijd ik ben super verliefd op barcelona

      2. Aram Movsesian

        We r gonna watch the vinicius show tommorow 😈😈😈😈😈

      3. Chibani Abdeljalil

        Let's be realistic now

    28. Mes Que Un Club

      Visca Barça Força Barça 💙❤

    29. revenge sparta

      Força Barca💪💪🔵🔴

    30. Football24

      In there next 5 years this young group of players will be ballers 🔥

    31. Yagoh Caldas

      vamos pra cima barça, precisamos dessa vitória

    32. vojake100

      Pedri!!! Te he extrañado mucho! Vamos!!! ❤❤❤😊

    33. Nuria Sanchez

      Vamos equipo a por ellos!🔵🔴

    34. H B

      I really missed seeing Pedri on pitch so happy he's back

    35. Ivaylo Iontchev

      I can't wait to see our team with everyone healthy.

    36. Arshad sheikh

      Looking forward to see how midfield work and combine with front three with inclusion of PEDRI VAMOS 💥

    37. Ebere Kingsley

      My love for barca can never drop..the squad is motivated 💪 🙌. Ferran,ansu and pedri...

    38. Nana Addo Dankwah

      It's a massive win 🏆

    39. Justice Samuel Nunoo

      I love the hard work and energy. Visca Barca Força Barca ❤️💙

    40. idk

      Fati will score a hattrick. Visca Barça💙❤

      1. janasevakendra ply

        🤣🤣🤣 maybe vini

      2. saya khadka

        Nice joke,you got me bro 😂😂

      3. Aram Movsesian

        Let's see

    41. Reinier Cardoso

      Finally Barça making great content. Looking forward to more videos like this. Let’s goooooo!!! 💙❤️

    42. FrupyKishi

      Yo confio en este equipo siempre activo nunca decaigo estoy arriba subido a este barco vamos Barça de esta salimos vamos

    43. Annie Sa Ga

      Qué alegría ver a Pedri y Ferran por fin con el resto del equipo!! Esta noche no partimos favoritos, pero con este equipo siempre hay que creer hasta el final y con ilusión, ganas y fe todo es posible!!! Ojalá esta noche celebremos una victoria que suponga un punto de inflexión, sería un gran chute de energía para los jugadores y la afición. FORÇA BARÇA!!! 💙❤️ PD: me fijé que Xavi les puso un partido creo que contra el Rayo para revisar fallos, jugadas, etc 👀

    44. Arshad sheikh

      Excited to see pedri on the field ⚽⚽ vamos💥

    45. COVENANTCHILD MEDIA

      Great team🔴🔵♥️

    46. badido18

      What a nice vlog , Very excited to see more of those videos of the team Thankss

    47. Argentina 🇦🇷

      Todos estamos contigo, confiamos en ti, te deseamos victoria y éxito, cree en ti y podrás vencer (Vesca Barsa Visca Catalunya 💙❤️)

    48. Zoe Mirabal

      Maravilloso este reporte y grande este equipo les deseo lo mejor

    49. Big Chungus

      Vamos barca, we can do it tommorow 🔵🔴!!

      1. Hilal Jaheny

        De CAN no do it we will do it

    50. Lucas Lennon

      Força Barça!

    51. Dragonitte 333

      Venga chicos a romperla en el clásico 💪❤️

    52. Cristian Mateo

      Wtf Marc atajo todo, asi te queremos para el clasico y toda la temporada 💪🔵🔴

    53. Kevin Butcher

      ¡VAMOS BARCELONA! 🔵🔴🔵🔴

    54. Aleo Pao

      M so happy to see the squad in complete set...

    55. Charlette 🔞 T[A]P ON [M][Y] PlcTuRE

      Confío al 1000% en estos chavales,son el futuro y el presente de este club,no olvidarme de los veteranos,q aportan mucho al juego,mañana en la mente solo está la victoria,vamos Barça!!!

    56.  KATTY}-🥂T[A]P Me!! to Have [𝐒]𝐄𝐗 With 𝐌𝐞

      Confío al 1000% en estos chavales,son el futuro y el presente de este club,no olvidarme de los veteranos,q aportan mucho al juego,mañana en la mente solo está la victoria,vamos Barça!!!

    57. Bailey 🍆 I am Online 💋 F Uc_k me

      Confío al 1000% en estos chavales,son el futuro y el presente de este club,no olvidarme de los veteranos,q aportan mucho al juego,mañana en la mente solo está la victoria,vamos Barça!!!

    58. YANIL RIVAS

      Hincha Fiel A El Barça, Desde Colombia.😎

    59. Love begets Love

      I respect everyone who were involved in this, seriously the best piece that l' ve ever seen on youtube ,Hats of to well All! Love your videos⛄

    60. Love begets Love

      I respect everyone who were involved in this, seriously the best piece that l' ve ever seen on youtube ,Hats of to well All! Love your videos⛄

    61. Love begets Love

      I respect everyone who were involved in this, seriously the best piece that l' ve ever seen on youtube ,Hats of to well All! Love your videos⛄

    62. Semy Mongili

      Confío al 100%🤲🏾♥️

    63. Satyam Sangal

      Dani Alves at 38 is still one of the topmost RB ❤️

    64. 西本和矢

      Força Barça❤️💙

    65. Andy T

      Yo si que creo, joder! Hay que ir con todo mañana chavales! En las buenas y en las malas soy Blaugrana, Visca El Barça! 💙❤️💙

    66. Mr dude

      Vamos culers, espero que mañana Ferrán anoté por lo menos 1 gol jajaja visca Barça🔵🔴❤️

    67. Genius

      This is the shooting I want this team to practice Everytime they train

    68. Josianibyo loko ndabyemeye ulinwali Tumain

      Welcome to the club of legend Ferran hopely you have an incredible targets that you wish to accomplish with BARC and exactly will be

    69. Paola Natalia

      Qué bonito es que compartan su día a día con los aficionados

    70. Ahmed Galal

      Vamos guys we can pull off the win today💙❤

    71. Ivan Avila

      LET’S GOOOOO BARÇA!!!!

    72. kagebunshino

      VAMOSSSS!!💙❤️

    73. KevinToNice

      PLEASE THANK YOU. KEEP THE TRIANING VIDEOS WITH NO MUSIC. LOVE HEARING THE BALL. THANK YOU VISCA BARCA

    74. [Tia]- Go To My ChanneI! L!VE NOW

      Yo confio en este equipo siempre activo nunca decaigo estoy arriba subido a este barco vamos Barça de esta salimos vamos!!!

    75. [Frankie]-C0me 0ver L!ve

      Yo confio en este equipo siempre activo nunca decaigo estoy arriba subido a este barco vamos Barça de esta salimos vamos!!!

    76. ROSE- 🔥𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 [𝐋!𝐯𝐞]

      So excited to see Fati and Torres playing together!

    77. Mehmed Marinov

      1% chance 99% faith🔥 Vamos Barca♥️💙 I trust this team

    78. CHERRY-𝔽**СК МЕ - СНЕℂ𝕂 𝕄𝕐 Рℝ𝟘𝔽𝕀𝕃Е💛

      Absolutely love that you didn’t put music, it was marvelous to hear them training

    79. ســــيدة جــزائريــة

      Love Barça 💙❤️💙❤️

      1. Mikelkaka Mikel cuerda

        zeker we houden van barcelona kom op barcelona we gaan ze verslaan die vardrit

    80. Jonathan De La Peña

      VAMOS BARÇA!! TENEMOS QUE DEJARNOS LA VIDA PARA GANARLE A LA MAFIABLANCA Y ASI PODER PLANTARNOS EN LA FINAL!! 💪🏻👏🏻💙❤️💙❤️

    81. Cindy 💖 𝐹**СК МЕ - СНЕ𝒞𝒦 𝑀𝒴 Р𝑅𝟢𝐹𝐼𝐿Е

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    82. Kayla 🍆𝗙**𝗖𝗞 Me! Check 𝗠𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶le💋

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    83. Becky-💖 𝐹**СК МЕ - СНЕ𝒞𝒦 𝑀𝒴 Р𝑅𝟢𝐹𝐼𝐿Е

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    84. Joy 🔥 I WANT SЕХ 💋 F Uc_k me

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    85. Della 🍆 𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 [𝐋!𝐯𝐞]

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    86. Ruby- 🔥𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 [𝐋!𝐯𝐞]

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    87. [Soffy] H0T Girl L!ve Cam

      1% chance 99% faith 💙❤️ Visca el Barca

    88. Cheikhouna Lo

      Bonne chance ❤️😍

    89. Krisna Aditya

      so excited for this tournament, btw georgina shirt rocks 🔵🔴

    90. AquaticVFX

      EXCITED!!! 🔥🔥🔥

    91. Mateo Gonzalez

      Espero que judgla juegue mañana estuvo en los partidos sacando la cara por el equipo, al menos unos minutos si lo espero

    92. Jessy Sardaneta

      VAMOS BARCA 💙❤️

    93. PRITI ROY 9 c 50

      Just love the training videos without music

    94. Pranata Ayyub

      So excited to see pedri and gavi play together

    95. TheProfess0r

      Suban más contenido del equipo. Son los mejores 💪🔵🔴

    96. Aris 96

      Vamos Barca 💙❤

    97. Erick Peza

      No entiendo porque no ponen subtitulos en español, ojalá y si el Barcelona gane, al menos se ve el inicio de los nuevos jóvenes/chavales

    98. Cruyffista De Corazón

      Vamos mi barça me conformo con que den buena imagen

    99. Marcos Oro

      Vamosss Barça!

    100. Ăđăm

      Visća Barça ❤💙